UK Business Technology Graduate Programme
Programme Starts: September 2018
Applications: Open 11th September 2017 and closes 17th November 2017
Salary: £26,000 per annum + competitive benefits package
About this programme:
The DHL Business Technology Graduate Programme provides exciting placement opportunities for graduates to experience a broad range of different environments within both Central and Regional Technology teams, which include Project Delivery, Infrastructure and Service Management. As a DHL Graduate, you will benefit from working within a variety of business sectors which will include working with some of DHL's high profile customers in our Consumer, Life Sciences, Retail, Automotive, Specialist Services & Transport, Engineering, Energy & Chemical sectors.
Our graduates are empowered to take the initiative, actively get involved in different activity and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business, customers and the environment.
During your programme, you may undertake a variety of positions and be involved in IT Projects which you would support & manage.
What the programme looks like:
- 24 month structured programme
- Based in either a site or Central IT team
- Early responsibility and fast progression
- Experience of working within fast paced environments
- Regular performance feedback and personal development planning
- Support towards professional qualification ITL and APM
- All placements are within our UK business
- 2:2 or above degree classification (predicted or obtained at the time of application) in any discipline.
- Our placements do not require a highly technical background in computer programming or computer science but an interest in the project management and implementation of our technology solutions.
- Strong interest and motivation to start and develop a career within logistics/supply chain industry in the UK market
- Passion for providing an excellent service to our customers, with innovative ideas and practical solutions
- Fully mobile to travel within the UK (graduates will be required to relocate for their placements whilst on the programme)
- Must hold a valid UK driving license at the start of the programme
- Eligibility to work in the UK for the full duration of the programme
- Must be fluent in English
- Enthusiastic and open-minded in getting the most out of the programme
- Sensitive to diverse working teams and environments
- Confident communicator- able to tailor communication style according to the audience
What will you get in return?
As part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers and retail discounts. You will also receive an annual salary review and be included in our annual bonus scheme.
In return for your hard work we offer excellent career progression opportunities upon successful completion of the programme and a professional environment where you can acquire, use and continue developing your skills.
We want our graduates to build their careers with us upon successful completion of the programme; contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business; and give them the opportunity to be a part of an organisation that makes a contribution to society as well as to the world of logistics.