UK Human Resources Graduate Programme
Programme Starts: September 2018
Applications: Open 11th September 2017 and closes 17th November 2017
Salary: £26,000 per annum + competitive benefits package
About this programme:
The DHL Human Resource Graduate Programme provides placement opportunities for graduates to experience a broad range of different environments within both site and Functional HR teams.
As a DHL Graduate, you will benefit from working within a variety of business sectors which will include working with some of DHL's high profile customers in our Consumer & Life Sciences, Retail, Automotive, Specialist Services & Transport, Engineering, Energy & Chemical sectors.
During your programme, you may undertake positions within HR Generalist roles, HR Specialist roles, or be involved in large scale HR Projects which you support & manage.
What the programme looks like:
- 24 month structured programme
- Based in either a site or central/regional HR related team
- Early responsibility and fast progression
- Experience of working within fast paced sites and environments
- Regular performance feedback and personal development planning
- Support towards your CIPD professional qualification
- All placements are within our UK business
- 2:2 or above degree classification (predicted or obtained at the time of application).
- Our placements do not require a background and/or qualification in HR but we do seek individuals who have a keen interest and desire to progress within this discipline.
- Strong interest and motivation to start and develop a career within logistics/supply chain industry in the UK market
- Passion for providing an excellent service to our customers, with innovative ideas and practical solutions
- Fully mobile to travel within the UK (graduates will be required to relocate for their placements whilst on the programme)
- Must hold a valid UK driving license at the start of the programme
- Eligibility to work in the UK for the full duration of the programme
- Strong communication skills and flexible in approach to working styles
- Must be fluent in English
- Enthusiastic and open-minded in getting the most out of the programme
- Sensitive to diverse working teams and environments
What will you get in return?
As part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers and retail discounts. You will also receive an annual salary review and be included in our annual bonus scheme.
In return for your hard work we offer excellent career progression opportunities upon successful completion of the programme and a professional environment where you can acquire, use and continue developing your skills.
We want our graduates to build their careers with us upon successful completion of the programme; contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business; and give them the opportunity to be a part of an organisation that makes a contribution to society as well as to the world of logistics.